Friday, January 29, 2010

It's Been One Year

Happy Anniversary! Yesterday marked the very first blog post of this blog. It has been a great experience thus far for me and I hope that it has been a helpful tool for many.

I remember telling Andrew (my fiancé at the time) that I wanted to start a blog. I had a Professor who had been talking lots about integrating our life's calling into the tech savvy lives we already led. With a blog I could put up anything I wanted: curriculum, thoughts, children sermons, class notes, etc, and people could use that information in their own ministries.

Andrew said ok, and here we are. One year later and I have my own web domain, my own website, and I'm reaching people in 67 different countries. It's amazing to me. It's amazing how God is working through this random thought I had about a blog. God is so amazing.

The upcoming year should be a great one too! I am fixing to redesign my blog and website and I am so excited! I hope everyone is having a great winter! Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment