Sunday, March 22, 2009

Discernment

I have recently been hired as the Children's Director at a small church here in Oklahoma. They have never had someone overseeing just their children's ministries and they have recently moved into a new building and are growing by leaps and bounds. I am beyond estatic to have the opportunity to grow a fantastic children's ministries. In fact this is my dream. I want God's love to guide me and shine through me. I want to provide programs that are needed and loved and interesting. I am trying to design a children's religion in the arts program and trying to make it easier for volunteers in their children's church program. I want to implement things that help grow them spiritually. I guess I am writing this to ask for prayers. I will be having my first guardians meeting next Sunday and I am doing my best to prepare for it but I need to make sure the important things get covered, and that those who come work well together and with me. I want this first meeting to establish the relationships I will need to have an amazing ministry for their children. Frankly, I want it to go well. Please pray that God prepares me and those attending and to help us to see what God has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment