Tuesday, March 24, 2009

An Excellent Source

I was searching online for coloring pages for our children's activity bags and I have to admit I did not realize the vast resources that crayola has online. Their coloring sheets are not just "stay in lines" coloring sheets. They have creativity producing coloring sheets. They also have a crafts page with unlimited number of suggestions. There is an educators page with teaching resources and how-to's for various art classes. And there is a parents page that is meant to help teach creativity at home. I am so so happy this resource is so easy to access. Up until this point the only coloring sheets I have found that encourage creating what you want on the page was a Scribbles coloring book (great resource too btw). I just thought I'd share that with you. Check http://www.crayola.com/ out!

No comments:

Post a Comment